We are looking for 30 volunteers to work alongside the Gamealot organizers to help ensure the weekend runs smoothly! Volunteering does not require any special skills, other than a great attitude and a willingness to help your fellow attendees.
We will provide more information
sometime after REGISTRATION begins.
Volunteers are asked to present themselves at the Registration Desk at least 15 minutes before the start of their shift.
- register attendees and take payment for registration
- give out badges to pre-registered attendees
- answer questions about the schedule
- direct volunteers to their station
- direct raffle winners to the prize shelf
* training on the registration system provided!
- take canteen orders and payment for food and beverages
- ensure attendees know when meals are available
- When appropriate, circulate amongst the tables to offer munchies for sale
Game Floor Assistant
- help hosts and players find their tables
- ensure hosts are aware when their table sessions are coming to a close
- help hosts fill empty seats
- help players looking for a game find open seats
- help set up game tables, game library, and canteen before the event
- help break down game tables, game library, and canteen after the event
- help sweep and mop the venue after the event